In this video, TED’s Chris Anderson discusses how video speeds up the improvement process and drives a self-fueling cycle of learning. While his big idea can be applied to almost any industry, consider how this type of learning can change the world of dance.
The Dance Feast ManifestoSee dance. Do dance. Digest dance. It's like a big potluck. There's lots to try. Bring people to the feast.
- A Note From ODC Theater Director, Christy Bolingbroke wp.me/p39zuU-P via @wordpressdotcom 2 months ago
- Reflections: Nikhil Chopra | Performance Now nblo.gs/IoC8M 3 months ago
- Realness Roundup: Super Sonic | Culturebytes nblo.gs/IozFF 3 months ago
- Realness Roundup: Consent and Collision | Culturebytes nblo.gs/IoyuD 3 months ago
- Good Circulation: Grassroots Exchange Connecting Communities of Practice | Culturebot nblo.gs/IovLR 3 months ago
ConnectEmail Julie: potter[dot]julie[at]gmail[dot]com Twitter: @juliecpotter